top of page
White texture background. Abstract marbl

Carrier Insurance

CDLDU’s network of Independent Transportation Insurance Agents must have the TRS (Transportation Risk Specialist) designation. They must display in their marketing materials that they provide clarity and best options and not sell insurance. References and retention rate must be exceptional. 
Transportation Risk Specialist
When the motor carrier notices the letters "TRS" next to the name of an insurance or risk management professional, they can be assured that it was earned through:
  • Rigorous specialized study
  • Regular Progress Evaluations
  • Dedicated Work Experience
  • High standards of integrity and a commitment to maintaining a current level of technical expertise in understanding and servicing the transportation industry.

Sign Up for a Free Consultation!

An Approved Transportation Risk Specialist will contact you by text to schedule the consultation.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page